Workers in the United States are protected by various complex laws and regulations. However, many employees and laborers are unaware of their rights in the workplace. Because of this, some employees could be taken advantage of or be mistreated without realizing their potential legal inalienable rights. If you are a worker in the United States, it is essential that you understand your rights as an employee. Not only will this protect you, it will help you understand what to do in a complicated or adverse situation.
The employment attorneys at Copley, Roth & Davies LLC. are committed to upholding the standards of excellence that has been our hallmark. We are committed to getting you the money you deserve and holding your employer accountable for any wrongdoings that have caused you to suffer. The attorneys with Copley, Roth & Davies LLC. have extensive experience in trying employment law issues. We aim to make a significant impact on clients’ lives, communities and industry practices.
- An Overview Of Wrongful Discharge
- Sexual Harassment
- Age Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- FMLA Claims
- FLSA Claims
- Wage And Hour Overtime Violations
- Can I Sue My Employer For Gender Discrimination?
- Can I Sue My Employer For Not Paying Me Overtime Pay?
- Can I Sue My Employer For Sexual Harassment?
- Can I Sue My Employer For Disability Discrimination?
- Can I Sue My Employer For Age Discrimination?
- What Are Other Ways That Employers Violate The Law?
- Employment Lawyer Answers: What To Do If You Are Being Retaliated Against At Work?
- If I Want To Sue My Employer For Wrongfully Terminating Me, What Damages Area Available?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20-minute phone consultation (913) 451-9500.